Istra Yachting refit and repair shipyards is located in a great protected bay port of Pula, on the Istrian peninsula in Croatia. Pula is excellent transport linked town whether you are traveling by road, sea or air from all parts of Europe.
Pula is a city with a thousand years of tradition, and because of its location next to the sea, it also has tradition of shipbuilding that local people have it in their "genes". Position of northern Mediterranean gives Pula a special charm, because the Romans didn't without reason made Pula one of the most important centers in the Adriatic Sea. Anyone visiting Pula becomes fascinated by its historical monuments, of which the most notable is Amphitheater. Realizing the importance of it's location, the Austro-Hungarian monarchy has given Pula attribute of the main naval port, and with that increased Pula's value as shipbuilding power in relation to ports in the neighboring countries.
Great importance is the fact that the company is located in a pleasant and very convenient work location in the industrial zone of the port of Pula. Location has 24 hours engaged safety service that cares about the safety of your property.
Services that Istra Yachting refit and repair shipyards provides its customers extend into all aspects of the repair and refit of yachts. Personnel that provides these services is made up of professionals who are experts in their professions, all under the supervision of trained personnel with years of experience in the refit and repair of yachts.
Istra Yachting provides complete services:
• Non-destructive ultrasonic and X-rays testing.
• Repair to steel, light alloy and composite hulls.
• Redecking in teak.
• Painting in controlled area.
• Carpentry and cabinet work.
• Internal refit and restyling.
• Metalworking by RINA, ABS, Lloyd Register and so on licensed welders.
• Engine servicing and repair.
• Inspection, repair, remaking and testing at the bench of onboard plant, electrical systems and panels and electronic instrumentation.
• Shed of 60x17mx12m
for general yacht building, painting and repair works.
• 3000 sqm of outside area with concrete surface.
• 200 m of deep draft (min 7m) dock sides with power and water supplies.
• 200 ton travel-lift (at disposal)
• 500 ton travel-lift (at disposal)
• Floating pier to accommodate yachts up to 50 m
1. ADHERENCE TO LAWS AND REGULATIONS - all persons employed at ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o., as well as those cooperating with ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o., shall abide by the valid laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia.
2. DEVELOPMENT - the work activity is, in its entirety, directed towards the quality development of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o., development of organisational and working conditions, acceptance of ecological standards, development of cadres, organisational structure and technology as well as the continuous introduction of work improvement innovations.
3. QUALITY IS OUR IMPERATIVE - the quality of our work, products and services, with rational usage of time, means and energy ( rational expenditure of energy and material at all times ), honouring deadlines and prescribed procedures and adoption and application of international quality standards - are imperatives for us.
4. WORK SAFETY, PROTECTION OF HEALTH AND ENVIROMENT - all persons employed at ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o., within the framework of their duties and responsibilities shall abide by and apply the measures of work safety, thereby protecting themselves and other employees in the production process. Taking care of health, keeping in mental and physical shape, tidiness, aesthetic as well as protecting the environment - are immediate obligations and duties of all employees of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o.
5. COOPERATION IS OUR STRENGHT - relations between employees of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o. are based on mutual respect, cooperation and fairness in the context of the improvement of every individual and ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o. as a whole. On the basis of work ethics and decorum in communicating team work as well as the diligence and development of employees is nurtured.
6. MODERN BUSINESS CULTURE
Business culture of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o. is based on principles of fair management, honesty and trust and in the conduct of professional obligations and business relations due care is given to the interests of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o. as well as to the success of competition's business. A healthy and steadfast development based on competition , rule of law and market- social policies is in ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o.'s business interest.
The values and principles prescribed by this code are the guidelines for all employees of ISTRA YACHTING d.o.o., without exception and within the framework of duties, functions and responsibilities.
We Successfully Cooperate